Roch has not posted today at 8 pm

wildcard

5 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I don’t get what prohibited him from posting. Not that I’m invested in his streak but I don’t see why he stopped. 

Theory is that JA said you can't post the news until announced by the team so Roch took a break in protest.

Dunno if that's what happened but the tone and vagueness of his comment is making people think that.

8 minutes ago, interloper said:

Theory is that JA said you can't post the news until announced by the team so Roch took a break in protest.

Dunno if that's what happened but the tone and vagueness of his comment is making people think that.

I can say that this story is the truth.  Heard from Roch himself.  He is just a little miffed and is taking a little vacation.  

24 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

I want 300 pages about Roch's streak and why he didn't post. I have the utmost confidence in all of you. Get her done.

How will I  make it without this,that and the other and his mailbag about nothing.

I demand a personal apology from John Angelos!  😡

Mewleski posted

Rubenstein is co-founder and co-chairman of The Carlyle Group and will become the controlling owner of the Orioles upon the close of the transaction. He is joined in the investment by Michael Arougheti, co-founder and chief executive officer of Ares Management; Mitchell Goldstein and Michael Smith, co-heads of the Ares Credit Group; Orioles legend and baseball Hall of Famer Cal Ripken Jr.; former Baltimore Mayor Kurt Schmoke; basketball Hall of Famer Grant Hill; Mike Bloomberg, entrepreneur and philanthropist; Michele Kang, business leader; and other investors.

John Angelos said, “When I took on the role of chair and CEO of the Orioles, we had the objective of restoring the franchise to elite status in major league sports, keeping the team in Baltimore for years to come, and revitalizing our partnership group. This relationship with David Rubenstein and his partners validates that we have not only met but exceeded our goals.”

https://www.masnsports.com/blog/orioles-sale-now-confirmed-angelos-family-sells-club-to-david-m-ruberstein-other-investors

Edited by Roll Tide

He added, “Importantly, the impact of the Orioles extends far beyond the baseball diamond. The opportunity for the team to catalyze development around Camden Yards and in downtown Baltimore will provide generations of fans with lifelong memories and create additional economic opportunities for our community.”

I wonder if improving the area around the stadium and it’s addition to the lease negotiations was an ask by Rubbenstein’s group.

1 hour ago, Going Underground said:

I want 300 pages about Roch's streak and why he didn't post. I have the utmost confidence in all of you. Get her done.

How will I  make it without this,that and the other and his mailbag about nothing.

Don't forget the always thrilling Leftovers for Breakfast.  😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gurgi said:

Roch wanted to post about the sale.  He knew all about it coming down.  They refused to let him post it.  So he is taking a couple of days off.

How childish. Has the team never asked him to sit on a story before? Not a great look to impress his new employer.

2 hours ago, rudyrooster said:

Don't forget the always thrilling Leftovers for Breakfast.  😂

Roch seems like a good guy and I hope he and Melewski keep their jobs as long as they want, but 90% of Roch’s blog entries felt like leftovers.