Spring Trainer Opener vs Mets

McNulty

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed. I think Joe should do PBP for the whole game. Fred can stick around as his sidekick of sorts, for Joe to bounce jokes off of.

I've had this discussion with lots of people. Joe should do PBP all the time with a real color guy. I think Billy Ripken woule be fantastic with it (I think Wedge and I have discussed it).

And Church spanks one to the wall in dead center. Pagan scores, 3-1 Mets.

Castro puts one down the RF foul line, Lou makes the catch, Church tags and heads to third.

I've had this discussion with lots of people. Joe should do PBP all the time with a real color guy. I think Billy Ripken woule be fantastic with it (I think Wedge and I have discussed it).

Yeah, that'd be a good idea too. Angel and Billy Ripken would potentially be an awesome pairing. Another name to consider is Steve Stone.

Yeah, that'd be a good idea too. Angel and Billy Ripken would potentially be an awesome pairing. Another name to consider is Steve Stone.

That would be interesting.

I like Stone on TV, but I think he would talk too much for my tastes. The PBP guy should run a radio broadcast, and Joe needs to be doing most of the talking.

Plus, I feel like Joe's jokes would go over really well with Billy.

Archived