March 19 at Toronto/Dunedin - Kevin and Ben on the call

Just Regular

Kevin Brown and Ben McDonald doing the call is kind of like Kenley Jansen throwing his 2.2 spring training innings before the lights go on.

I assume this will be Toronto's video feed, and Kevin will apply the Syracuse skill when the images go to the in-inning interview with the third base coach.

• Thanks 1

Wow.  Bassitt taken out pretty early, was this one of his first starts?  I'll have to look that up...

Edit:  Ahh.  No, he's gotten into the 6th inning so far.  But as KB is now stating, they took him out for this inning and probably will come back out next inning. 

1 minute ago, justD said:

Wow.  Bassitt taken out pretty early, was this one of his first starts?  I'll have to look that up...

Kevin Brown is talking about him coming back in the next inning.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

Did he just run up his pitch count more than they were comfortable with? 7.84 ERA now. So much for new velo and electric stuff this spring. 

He'd gotten up to 29 pitches, but walked 2 or 3 in a row then gave up a hit.  Time to do the same treatment for him as for Bassitt, putting him back in for the 3rd. 

Caught that "O's Chill" short on youtube earlier today, Westburg seems really intelligent (intellectual?), at least sitting beside the ever-goofy and delightful Mountcastle and Cowser. 

Damn, now KB's talking about it.