March 19 at Toronto/Dunedin - Kevin and Ben on the call

Just Regular

17 minutes ago, dystopia said:

It’s spring, that’s no excuse. I was just making sure it wasn’t injury. Looks like it was inning pitch count so no worries. 

I didn't mean for that to sound bad, sorry if it came across that way. I am at work watching when I shouldn't be, heh

15 minutes ago, Gunnar said:

Irvin is seemingly locked into a starter role (barring a trade or FA signing)... maybe he's still tinkering rather than trying to win per se.

Ben did comment about how many cutters he was throwing but not going inside with his pitches. Even when he was missing it wasn't too far off the outside black lots of times.

5 minutes ago, nevadaO said:

I didn't mean for that to sound bad, sorry if it came across that way. I am at work watching when I shouldn't be, heh

No worries. Spring should be about stretching out the starters more than performance so I’m just saying I’d be a bit upset if they pulled Irvin simply because he wasn’t pitching well. I’m unable to watch the game so I can’t see what’s happening. 

• Like 1