Jackson Holliday 2024

btdart20

28 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Jackson Holliday's heater may never end. 🙃 (To the baseball Gods this is a joke please don't smite Jackson Holliday.)

It is all about confidence.  As a person who has spent 1000s of hours, and $1000s of dollars, on Golden tee with my friends drinking beers for hours on end?  And Wings?

All time favorite arcade game.  Not even close.  If you can play that well your hand/eye coordination is on point.

13 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

It is all about confidence.  As a person who has spent 1000s of hours, and $1000s of dollars, on Golden tee with my friends drinking beers for hours on end?  And Wings?

All time favorite arcade game.  Not even close.  If you can play that well your hand/eye coordination is on point.

lol..THIS is the post you make as you come back in this thread? Wow.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

lol..THIS is the post you make as you come back in this thread? Wow.

So JH says that Golden Tee helped his eye/hand coordination.  I agree.   I mean he LITERALLY said this.  

Why are you arguing this very basic fact?

But I am the bad guy?

Some of you guys just look for drama.  You must be really bored in life. 

Sad!

Edited by OnlyOneOriole
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

So JH says that Golden Tee helped his eye/hand coordination.  I agree.   I mean he LITERALLY said this. 

But I am the bad guy?

Some of you guys just look for drama.  You must be really bored in life. 

Sad!

If you think that’s what I’m getting at, you are more clueless than I ever imagined you are.

4 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

If you think that’s what I’m getting at, you are more clueless than I ever imagined you are.

Well since I actually said this yesterday (below and you can look that up).....and yet you said that this is how I decided to come back into this thread?

Not only are you 100% wrong.....but again you look like a drama queen.  Just stop.  For the love of humanity.  Stop.

I thought I said it in this thread, maybe in another and for sure in at least 2 game threads now.  He looks like a completely different player.

Much better and more confident.  I know I said he should be played everyday.  (even though I hate how he catches pop ups). :)

Edited by OnlyOneOriole

On 8/4/2024 at 3:44 PM, OnlyOneOriole said:

I thought I said it in this thread, maybe in another and for sure in at least 2 game threads now.  He looks like a completely different player.

Much better and more confident.  I know I said he should be played everyday.  (even though I hate how he catches pop ups). :)

And here I am.  Responding to a post.

That I made yesterday. 

7 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

Well since I actually said this yesterday (below and you can look that up).....and yet you said that this is how I decided to come back into this thread?

Not only are you 100% wrong.....but again you look like a drama queen.  Just stop.  For the love of humanity.  Stop.

So you admit to judging too quickly and being completely wrong?

Your whole over the top “smear campaign” on him was way way wrong.

Edited by Sports Guy