Jackson Holliday 2024

btdart20

5 minutes ago, Malike said:

Just air-mailed a soft toss from 2B. Work to be done on that side of the ball.

That was a bad play.  Moving to the bag, he had a sloppy transfer, and then backflipped the ball over the SS's head.  

Work to be done,

And as I was typing this, Kjerstad just dropped a throw from Holliday at 1b for an inexplicable error.

1 minute ago, Pickles said:

That was a bad play.  Moving to the bag, he had a sloppy transfer, and then backflipped the ball over the SS's head.  

Work to be done,

And as I was typing this, Kjerstad just dropped a throw from Holliday at 1b for an inexplicable error.

Yeah, the bats are ready, the gloves, not so much.

1 minute ago, Malike said:

Yeah, the bats are ready, the gloves, not so much.

LOL.  And then Mayo just threw a wild ball to first and Kjerstad didn't even make an attempt on it.

Edited by Pickles

48 minutes ago, Pickles said:

LOL.  And then Mayo just threw a wild ball to first and Kjerstad didn't even make an attempt on it.

Mayo then made another bad throw when throwing across his body for another error. Really poor throwing night for him tonight.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Mayo then made another bad throw when throwing across his body for another error. Really poor throwing night for him tonight.

He is going to be a Devers style thirdbase.  Great bat and horrible glove and throws.

4 hours ago, baltfan said:

I hope it isn’t the case, but I fear he is going to take Westburg’s spot.  I am just not that conifrident in Westburg’s ability to hit in the MLB.  I hope I am wrong 

If he does, it won't be because Westburg can't hit.