Road Roll Call 2024

ArtVanDelay

It seemed like we saw more and more O’s fans invading enemy territory throughout the 2023 season and I expect that trend to continue in 2024.  

The first road series of the year is a short 4-hour drive from Camden Yards.  Hopefully we see a large contingent of O’s fans make the trip to Pittsburgh.

I’ll be there Saturday and possibly Sunday.  Who else is going?

• Upvote 1

I will be one of a few thousand folks rattling around in the nearly empty Oakland Coliseum in July. If any NorCal O's fans want to meet up for a pregame beer, or chill in the (empty) parking lot with some brews, LMK!

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, yark14 said:

I’ll be holding down the fort during our road trips to Arlington and Houston in June and July.

I'll be at both of these along with the Saturday and Sunday games in Pittsburgh next weekend.

• Upvote 1

I don't think I'll be able to see them in Anaheim in April but I will try to see them play in Dodger Stadium in August.  I saw them beat the Padres in SD last season, which was great.  Lots of O's fans.

• Upvote 1

Good thread! This can be used as a meet up and organizing thread.

I want to have a crowd of Orioles fans that travel the same way the Mets have their "7 Line Army". 

I especially would like to travel to Boston and take over Fenway with fellow Orioles fans.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, justD said:

I’ll be at all three games in Denver vs the Rockies at the end of August, and my uncle is trying to convince me to come to see the Twins at the end of September. 

Planning on going to all three of the games in Denver too. Trying to convince some family back in Baltimore to come out for it. 

• Upvote 2

On 3/30/2024 at 4:02 PM, ArtVanDelay said:

It seemed like we saw more and more O’s fans invading enemy territory throughout the 2023 season and I expect that trend to continue in 2024.  

The first road series of the year is a short 4-hour drive from Camden Yards.  Hopefully we see a large contingent of O’s fans make the trip to Pittsburgh.

I’ll be there Saturday and possibly Sunday.  Who else is going?

While the result was disappointing, the presence of O’s fans on Saturday was impressive.  That’s the 9th road ballpark I’ve seen the O’s play in and it was the loudest pro-O’s crowd I’ve seen.

BTW, PNC Park is fantastic.

• Like 1

I went to PNC Park on Saturday. My first time there. I've been to about a dozen MLB stadiums, and man! PNC might be the nicest of them all. Gorgeous park.

One thing I noticed though, Orioles fans are starting to get cocky. I was born in 90', so a lot of my childhood was spent going to O's games in the early 2000's. Years and years of Red Sox and Yankees fans taking over Camden Yards with their chants and cheers. It sucked. So hearing O's fans start screaming an unprovoked "LET'S GO O'S! LETS GO OS!" in the middle of a sports bar before the game was kind of cringe-inducing. You could hear Pittsburgh fans groan and eventually start a counter cheer of "Go Home O's!"

As the O's get better and better, let's not become the Yankees and Red Sox fans from the 2000's. Don't be a jerk when you're in someone else's park.

• Upvote 1