4/3 vs. Royals

12 minutes ago, allquixotic said:

The quality of their play oddly seems to mimic the weather. They played well when it was warmer and dry. When it's cold and pissy, they play badly. It's like they let the weather get to them.

I'm even more annoyed at the weather than normal, because I'm planning a trip to Ohio to see the total eclipse next week, and it's looking pretty likely that it'll be cloudy and/or rainy. The weather is just giving us a giant finger right now. I hate it.

I feel you. Been planning this trip to my sister’s in TX for a year, and it’s sunny all the way until….Monday. 

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Did you expect them to suck after starting off 2-0? Did you expect them to lead like one inning in the last 4 games? Are you watching these games?

Of course none of this really is any indication of where this team will end up in October, but it's frustrating as hell watching the team have no approach four games in a row with no changes... Well up until this inning, not surprisingly started by Adley.

I expected this to be a tough series.  In the first 30 game poll I predicted 19-11.  It’s been frustrating, buts that’s baseball.  You can bang the ball all night long (like last night) and have nothing to show for it, and you can run into a guy on his A game (like tonight) and get the ball shoved up the backside.  Some folks (not you) are making year long predictions based on 18 innings of play and it’s just silly to me.  It is, I agree, super frustrating to watch.