Boston Series 4/9 - 4/11

Spy Fox

On 4/8/2024 at 9:17 AM, deward said:

And the weather looks terrible for the game I have tickets to (Thursday). Figures.

So how was it?  Were you anywhere near the ball that Cowser hit in the 10th?  Or did you somehow manage to be close to the visitors’ dugout?

Weather looked brutal but what a great game to see in person!

1 hour ago, DirtyBird said:

How terrible is that Boston team? They handed over the last two games with sloppy play.

That could be close to a 100 loss team.

Yeah when that SP comes back down to earth... hoo boy

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dystopia said:

Yeah when that SP comes back down to earth... hoo boy

The lineup without Devers yesterday and Story out for the year but not exactly an offensive juggernaut. Looks like a below average offense. Not the old days. Plus defense seems to kick the ball around alot. Pirates and Royals offense seem better ,especially with Melendez who seems like he is starting to hit like they thought he would when he was a top catching prospect  

3 hours ago, justD said:

So how was it?  Were you anywhere near the ball that Cowser hit in the 10th?  Or did you somehow manage to be close to the visitors’ dugout?

Weather looked brutal but what a great game to see in person!

We were in the 2nd deck, right above the O's dugout. It wasn't the most fun weather for baseball, but I was mostly worried that it'd be bad enough to stop the game, and that obviously didn't happen. It was a little nerve-wracking until the 10th, but definitely a lot of fun. Getting to walk out with a bunch of dejected Sox fans is always a treat. Gunnar now has a three-game streak of homering in every game I see him play up here. I was hoping to catch Holliday's first hit, but I'll take Cowser's first two HR. 

• Like 1