4/12 vs. Brewers: Holiday’s Home Debut

ArtVanDelay

5 minutes ago, EddeeEddee said:

I'm sick of the mlb overhype machine.  Just let the young guys come up without all the unnecessary fanfare and pressure.  There must have been 10 articles on mlb two days ago when Holliday debuted.  

His debut was the second most watched MLB Network weekday game. (Or something like that).  MLB needs to market their talent as much as they possibly can. 

Edited by emmett16
  • Upvote 2

It’s possible that the Brewers just have a very good team. But I think it’s more likely that Wells is just having a really terrible night.
@Frobbyremind me when they’re going to call up Povich or McDermott?

Tomorrow, perhaps?

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

I hope Joey Ortiz has a great career. 

So do I . I know we scored Burnes for him, but I was really hoping Ortiz was going to replace Urias in a super utility role. 

Honestly if I didn’t know this teams record and how it feels watching most of their games, I’d assume they were 4-8. Credit to them for pulling out a lot of games but it is UGLY most of the time. And the 0 hitting in the first 5 innings will start to result in a lot of losses unless it changes.