April 16: Twins vs Orioles

SteveA

Just now, Roy Firestone said:

Not a stellar performance for GROD tonight...lucky hes got a big lead...

I would say not a perfect performance but also not bad by a long shot. Any mistake he's had has been corrected and he's bounced back to rack up some outs. He's only allowed 2 runs in 6 innings.

Mr. Rubenstein needs to get himself a legit Orioles cap. The thing they keep showing him wearing in the stands looks like something you get at O’s Appreciation Day. 

It probably says “thanks for all you do” on the back. And you get a free hotdog and an extra half hour for lunch. 

I defer to everyone watching the game, but if I didn't have gameday open, I'd assume Grayson was sitting at 91-92; had given up five runs in six innings; and had allowed 10 hits. Six innings of two run ball with a 2-1 K/BB ration while pumping 98 seems like...a pretty good performance. 

We should score some more runs just so I am not going to get nervous.  

Also anyone notice that the site has a working spell check now?  It sometimes corrects grammar also.  Cool. 

The dogs look adorable in the stands. 

Just now, NashLumber said:

Mr. Rubenstein needs to get himself a legit Orioles cap. The thing they keep showing him wearing in the stands looks like something you get at O’s Appreciation Day. 

It probably says “thanks for all you do” on the back. And you get a free hotdog and an extra half hour for lunch. 

He's probably had that hat for 25 years and with the price of new hats being saved, he can sign Gunnar.

Edited by Malike
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, EddeeEddee said:

Westburg is currently batting .309 with a .977 OPS and 4 home runs.  Best on the team of the qualifying hitters.  

Oh I love what he is doing. I like how you qualified that with the words “qualifying hitters” because we know Cowser has been the best hitter on the team thus far in the early going of the season.

1 minute ago, Remember The Alomar said:

I defer to everyone watching the game, but if I didn't have gameday open, I'd assume Grayson was sitting at 91-92; had given up five runs in six innings; and had allowed 10 hits. Six innings of two run ball with a 2-1 K/BB ration while pumping 98 seems like...a pretty good performance. 

No, he's been throwing hard, just command is off and a lot of really hard hit balls.