Friday, April 26: Orioles return home to face Oakland

SteveA

Just now, spleen1015 said:

Oh, so you have autistic family memebers, so that makes it ok for you to talk shit? If you don't like it, mute the TV.

Does anyone know if the ignore list has a limit?

I haven't hit it yet, and I'm 6 pages deep of names.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I had slow cooker beef ribs with mushrooms and garlic with a baked potato on the side.

I don't see beef ribs in the grocery down here all that often so had to pull the trigger.

Stopped at the last cl fire department food truck Friday, went Greek.  Gyro and Greek fries.  Way too many fries for one person, feel free to grab some off the plate if you want...

PXL_20240426_231438047.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just now, SteveA said:

Stopped at the last cl fire department food truck Friday, went Greek.  Gyro and Greek fries.  Way too many fries for one person, feel free to grab some off the plate if you want...

PXL_20240426_231438047.jpg

Looks nice.

Tons of Gyro places down here, shame I prefer Doner Kebabs.

2 minutes ago, ArtVanDelay said:

300 degrees for 90-120 minutes?

I’ll never understand why people put potatoes in the microwave.  It’s just not the same.

I cook mine at 500 degrees with some veg oil and salt on skin for one hour.  It makes the insides fluffy.  Put them on the rack with a cookie sheet underneath to catch the oil.  Make sure you pop them with a fork several times.  

When they are done you can eat the skins because the oil and salt make them crunchy.  

Let the oil you coat the potatoes drip dry some before you put in oven to make oil dripping not a problem. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, spleen1015 said:

Oh, so you have autistic family memebers, so that makes it ok for you to talk shit? If you don't like it, mute the TV.

Does anyone know if the ignore list has a limit?

Thats talking shit? Come on man. 

• Upvote 1