Friday, April 26: Orioles return home to face Oakland

SteveA

11 minutes ago, spleen1015 said:

I don't think anyone would put good steak on a pizza. If that's the case, why even put it on the pizza? But then, why waste a good steak by putting it on a pizza?

But even bad steak and mushroom on a pizza makes for a delicious pie

Just now, Gurgi said:

I cook mine at 500 degrees with some veg oil and salt on skin for one hour.  It makes the insides fluffy.  Put them on the rack with a cookie sheet underneath to catch the oil.  Make sure you pop them with a fork several times.  

When they are done you can eat the skins because the oil and salt make them crunchy.  

Let the oil you coat the potatoes drip dry some before you put in oven to make oil dripping not a problem. 

This is exactly what I do except low and slow instead of high heat.  It’s basically mashed potatoes on the inside with crispy skin.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spleen1015 said:

Oh, so you have autistic family memebers, so that makes it ok for you to talk shit? If you don't like it, mute the TV.

Does anyone know if the ignore list has a limit?

That wasn't exactly taking crap.  That was just commenting on wanting to just watch the game without interviews, be it a feel good story, an interview with a player,  or even having Elias on.   There is plenty of time outside of game action to watch interviews and whatever else is out there, and tons of podcasts to get info outside of game time and action.   I just don't care for it during the game regardless of who it is or what cause it's supporting.  But hey,  feel free to think I was talking bad about the kids or whatever.  🙂

Just now, EdwinRip said:

I still don’t understand how a lefty with the best ops+ in baseball is hitting 8th on our team against a righty.

He won't be batting 8th after the All Star break