Live upset thread!

O's are Legends

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayton over WVU' date=' easy upset pick[/b']. Not as easy as the WKU game, but I felt really confident. VCU and Temple hurt me in the 6 11 game :(

Eh, I had WVU escaping and then upsetting Kansas. :ohlord:

The only consolation is that exactly half of the people in my pool had the same thing.

Once I get over the temporary sting I will be the world's biggest Dayton Flyers fan. ;)

I picked two 11 seeds to win. Fortunately both of them lost, so I'm 0-4 on the 6/11 games.

I'm getting freaking killed today. And WVU was the first team I've lost that I had going beyond the first round. Had them beating Kanas and even beating MSU in a couple pools.

I picked two 11 seeds to win. Fortunately both of them lost, so I'm 0-4 on the 6/11 games.

I'm getting freaking killed today. And WVU was the first team I've lost that I had going beyond the first round. Had them beating Kanas and even beating MSU in a couple pools.

Same here.

I had WVU in the Elite 8 in most of my pools, going down to Louisville.

MY first major damage of the tourney. The other games I lost (VCU, Clemson, Tennessee) weren't bad because I had them going down in Round 2 anyways.

WVU loss was brutal.

Who do you like?

I like Zona, Utah St, Cle St, Siena, Fl St, OK St alot. All of those are dogs except FL -2 against a terrible Wisconsin team.

I won Utah St and Mizzou today....Lost SFA against Cuse...Pushed on the ND St/KU game.

Have Cle St, Zona, Port St and Siena tonight.

I had West Virginia in the Final Four, and this is the worst I've ever done with the brackets. 9 losses already, brutal, just brutal.

At this point, Carolina will probably lose tomorrow. My nightmare has just begun.

I had West Virginia in the Final Four, and this is the worst I've ever done with the brackets. 9 losses already, brutal, just brutal.

At this point, Carolina will probably lose tomorrow. My nightmare has just begun.

I'm nervous for you for that game. If Lawson doesn't play, I think there is a pretty good chance they lose that game.

Hope not though.

I'm nervous for you for that game. If Lawson doesn't play, I think there is a pretty good chance they lose that game.

Hope not though.

I don't even care right now. I've never been so miserable watching the NCAA tournament. My kids are both sick, my picks are awful, and my team's most important player is hurt.

I did just run 4 miles after the WVU game ended and pretended every step I took that Bob Huggins face was the street. That was fun.

I don't even care right now. I've never been so miserable watching the NCAA tournament. My kids are both sick, my picks are awful, and my team's most important player is hurt.

I did just run 4 miles after the WVU game ended and pretended every step I took that Bob Huggins face was the street. That was fun.

Man...something about that is so creepy, yet so appropriate :laughlol:

:thumbsup1: to you!

Ha, that is funny.

I just saw you in tank's league.... well tanking.

Mine is pretty crappy but I still have all 16 of my sweet 16s.

But I feel for you man, I was going to give you some fun little trash talk, but after the week you have had, I think I am just going to let it go. :o

Archived