Saturday 6/15 vs. Philadelphia

86this

3 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

Still here. Great win today. But based on what I've seen last 2 games Phillies are just a tad better especially with Bradish now out. Plus they have tons of post season experience. Doesn't mean Burnes can't go out there and win the series for us tomorrow though 

We have outscored them

2 minutes ago, O's84 said:

I didn't even realize the game was on so early (slaps forehead ).  Glad to hear we won though.  

Don't be fooled by the score, though. Another nail-biting game, into the bottom of the eighth.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Uli2001 said:

Fans can talk about the youth movement all they want, but where would this team be without Santander, O'Hearn, and, to a smaller extent, Hays, Mullins, and Mateo?

I agree. We know how valuable they are. You don’t always know what you are getting with the young ones.

4 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

Still here. Great win today. But based on what I've seen last 2 games Phillies are just a tad better especially with Bradish now out. Plus they have tons of post season experience. Doesn't mean Burnes can't go out there and win the series for us tomorrow though 

With Bradish out yes they have better starting pitching. But several posters said this before we knew that. I'm pretty sure that we will get a very good #2/3 starter maybe Crochet by the deadline?

Other than quality and depth of bullpen, I don't see any place that the Phillies are better.

Oh and yes, I expect Burnes to go out there tomorrow and do what he has done all season.

6 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

Based on what?  I am not saying the Orioles are a better team either but to say by watching these two games the Phillies are better is just crazy.  The Phillies have played a total of 14 games to date against winning teams.  There is a ton of season to play.  Their tons of post season experience didn’t help them get to the World Series last year.