How much would you trade for a guaranteed world series championship?

psagawa

Obviously no one can guarantee a WS win, but if some cosmic Diety appeared and offered it up, what would be a fair trade JUST for that? After this year, the O's would compete with what they had left. I'd give up Holliday in a heartbeat 

1 minute ago, psagawa said:

Obviously no one can guarantee a WS win, but if some cosmic Diety appeared and offered it up, what would be a fair trade JUST for that? After this year, the O's would compete with what they had left. I'd give up Holliday in a heartbeat 

Anyone.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, psagawa said:

I don't eat eat a lot of bread as it is but I'd total adopt a Keto Diety if it meant a ship. 

I wouldn’t give up everything to win one World Series only to become a doormat for the next 10 years. But I don’t think there’s any scenario where that would be the case. The Orioles could make everyone available and trade guys like Gunnar and still be competitive going forward.

So, there really isn’t a limit for me.

55 minutes ago, banks703 said:

I don't eat eat a lot of bread as it is but I'd total adopt a Keto Diety if it meant a ship. 

I'd eat tofu every meal for a week... wait... no I wouldn't.