7/29 Eflin debut vs Toronto in game one of DH

Tony-OH

4 minutes ago, nevadaO said:

Ha, I don't know why I thought they'd have to drive.

Rubenstein just took on the highest annual pitcher salary commitment in team history, I'm sure he'd make a private jet available in a pinch.

2 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Rubenstein just took on the highest annual pitcher salary commitment in team history, I'm sure he'd make a private jet available in a pinch.

Yeah I know. I just had a brain fart.

I was telling the wife that I wanted to go up to OPACY from here (VA Beach) because I've been back on the east coast for 3 years and still haven't been able to get up there, so it's been 23 years, and part of the argument was about drive time. I guess when I thought about someone coming up from Norfolk I had some argument PTSD or something. lol

Just now, accinfo said:

I am sure these interviews are not voluntary and have to do with someone paying to promote their league.

They do plenty of in game interviews that aren't promoting anything, they just think they are good for the broadcast, the only thing worse is when they do it on the radio and you have no idea whats happening in the game.