8/4 @ Cleveland, Burnes vs Williams

SilverRocket

5 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

One of the four or five places on Earth with the Mediterranian climate.  It's where people grow grapes for wine.  East Coast Australia.  California.  Mediterrean.  Chile.  And some where else I forget.  All has the perfect climate.  Sunny low humidity.  

You are talking about the Bay area in California (I agree). Certainly not SoCal...

7 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I was in Monterey, light fog in the mornings, never got really hot.

That area of the state has ideal weather to me.  I like cool and a mix of sun/clouds/rain.  Here in LA county it is just sunny pretty much all year. 

Just now, Say O! said:

That has to be the worst pitch Burnes has thrown all season.  Grooved a changeup in the heart of the plate. Why get beat on your worst pitch?

He came up and in the pitch before and was obviously trying to go away but didn't locate it.   Very un-Burnes-like.

4 minutes ago, dystopia said:

Geoff Arnold can shut up about Burnes getting a call given the calls Cleveland has gotten this series. 

I don’t know why I’m responding But he calls out every bad call did you just start watching the game?

• Upvote 1