8/7 @Toronto

eddie83

And now Mayo is costing the Os runs defensively.

I mean what in the HELL are the OS doing?  We can throw to first base from third when we are 13 years old.

But not our MLB professionals who get paid millions.  It defies logic.

How many times can I say this? Hyde has got to go. 

Mayo is costing us runs now on defense and not netting us any on offense. It seems like the prospect hype gets loud. We start hearing about us trying to suppress service time or net ROY picks as why we are keeping them down. So we call them up, they struggle and we send them back down to fix what is broken. Then they come back up and play. I would say Mayo has 3-5 games left at this rate before he is sent down.

3 minutes ago, LGOrioles said:

For a team on pace for 95 wins, this team’s vibes are awful. Injuries play a part in that, but it seems like you’re constantly expecting something to go wrong. 

Reflects leadership. Ultimately falls back on GM & the manager. Hyde isn’t the guy and this year has show that.

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Are we already turning on Mayo? Looks that way. 

I’m not. I was just realistic as to reasons why he wasn’t up. His bat and skill is damn good. Play the kid in the OF in the spring.  

3 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

Holliday just seems awkward on even routine plays and have yet to see the big defense from him.. Coby is not very good 

I have said this all year.  But don't let the clique tell you different or you are shunned.