Hangout Night Pregame at "The Nest"

Tony-OH

What's your plan for Saturday's Hangout Night at the Yard?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What's your plan for Saturday's Hangout Night at the Yard?

• I'm going to The Nest for pre-game action AND I'll see you in the ballpark!
    • I can't make it to The Nest, but I'll see you in the ballpark!

Just in case everyone was worried, I will absolutely be there. Fear not.

I hope to start another RBI-in-every-game-I-attend streak for Ramon. That was pretty money last year.

... Wait... he's what? He's playing in Cincinnati now? ... *sigh*

Oh well. At least I have my dashing good looks and bubbly personality to bring with me. Even though I'm a grouch and not particularly good looking.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honestly, while I love that kids are so into baseball, there are times that I wish there were "Adult Only" sections - drinking, cursing, smoking, firearms, possible live roasting of meats*. That sort of thing.

* While I don't eat meat or smoke, I think the ballpark is an important place for these things. And maybe someone could bring me a veggie dog and a candy cigarette.

I always considered the bleachers this sort of section. Everything is "looser" in those sections...

This might make a few people happy (it certainly makes me pretty darn happy):

I'm planning on getting the award for "person who traveled furthest to get to Hangout Night." Yep, I'm flying in from New Orleans for the game. I'll also be at the lacrosse games occurring at M&T Bank Stadium that afternoon (Navy vs. Army, Hopkins vs. Maryland) so if you tune in on TV or head down that way, I'll be one of the bass drummers with the Hopkins band (yeah, I was one of those). Pretty cool, huh? I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone. I'll be in town Friday morning and leaving late morning on Sunday.

This might make a few people happy (it certainly makes me pretty darn happy):

I'm planning on getting the award for "person who traveled furthest to get to Hangout Night." Yep, I'm flying in from New Orleans for the game. I'll also be at the lacrosse games occurring at M&T Bank Stadium that afternoon (Navy vs. Army, Hopkins vs. Maryland) so if you tune in on TV or head down that way, I'll be one of the bass drummers with the Hopkins band (yeah, I was one of those). Pretty cool, huh? I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone. I'll be in town Friday morning and leaving late morning on Sunday.

:002_scry:I really want to see Dr Lev:(

If anyone from the Harford County area is going PLEASE contact me!!!:o

Thanks

:)

Was just sitting here thinking, on a Friday night. I think I'll call Mr. Dan Monday morning. He's an easy guy to deal with. Are there still seats available?

I commend Tony and everyone here for setting all this up, but I especially commend the O's for doing this! They really treat us good here. Treat us like royalty. :P

Where's the early watering hole? The nice one down Pratt St. that had Bass Ales? :D

Was just sitting here thinking, on a Friday night. I think I'll call Mr. Dan Monday morning. He's an easy guy to deal with. Are there still seats available?

I commend Tony and everyone here for setting all this up, but I especially commend the O's for doing this! They really treat us good here. Treat us like royalty. :P

Where's the early watering hole? The nice one down Pratt St. that had Bass Ales? :D

scOtt's gonna be there? I better call for some tickets!

I will be there with my friend and 2 of my kids:):clap3:

I just got my tickets,

Can someone tell me some close cheap parking?

Thanks

Depends on how far you want to walk. I always park in the Penn St. garage right across from Camden Pub. It's $7 (or it was last year) and it's about four blocks or so from the stadium.

I will be there with my friend and 2 of my kids:):clap3:

I just got my tickets,

Can someone tell me some close cheap parking?

Thanks

The Baltimore Arena is easy in/easy out parking but has gotten a little pricey the last couple of years. I think it is $15 now but used to be $7 as recent as 2 years ago.

Archived