Hangout Night Pregame at "The Nest"

Tony-OH

What's your plan for Saturday's Hangout Night at the Yard?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What's your plan for Saturday's Hangout Night at the Yard?

• I'm going to The Nest for pre-game action AND I'll see you in the ballpark!
    • I can't make it to The Nest, but I'll see you in the ballpark!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wanted to come out to the park on Saturday and get the chance to meet a lot of you, but I am going to the fiancee's family's house in Pittsburgh for Easter weekend. So, unfortunately, I'm a "no go" this time. :(

But, please let me know when the next one gets scheduled. :)

Guts should be pitching Saturday Night... right? 4 days rest.

I can't miss this. Not with all these HOers being down. I'm calling Mr. Stahl in... less than two hours. He should be into work by nine, huh?

Worst comes to worst, I can walk out to the Flag Court or behind the bullpen and watch. We'll yell cheers across the stadium at each other. I'll have my Safety Orange O's floppy hat on... I won't be THAT hard to spot... :P

Orioles Hangout is proud to announce our partnership with one the best up and coming downtown bars, "The Nest". Located just a block and half north of Camden Yards on Pratt street and formally known as DSX, The Nest is under new ownership and we're happy to announce they are ready and willing to offer Hangouters great deals.

Not only will The Nest be our pregame Hangout, we're happy to announce that the Nest will be handing out Orioles Hangout member cards that will enable you to get special deals not only on Hangout nights, but anytime.

By just saying you are Hangouter, you will receive a card that will get you 15% of all food and happy hour prices on drinks anytime (If the cards are not ready by this Saturday you will get wrist band and will be able to pick up the cards shortly).

On our first Hangout night this Saturday (April 11th), The Nest is going to reserve the 3rd floor for Hangouters which includes plasma TVs, lounge chairs, an outdoor third floor balcony, and a bar all to our own.

Even if you are not going to sit in our discounted seats for the night, we hope you'll stop by before you hit the Yard. We'll have a question and answer session at 5:45 which will be similar to the minor league forum at Fan Fest. Festivities start around 5PM.

Let us know if you are planning on stopping by. This is going to be our biggest Hangout night ever and we want to show Baltimore businesses how much our community will support them when they show how much they appreciate us.

For information on discounted tickets for the night, go to http://www.orioleshangout.com/article.asp?ID=1330.

Can't wait to see everyone Saturday night.

Man this sound sweet! Awesome work Tony. I wish I could be there, but it was just bad timing with the first hangout night being on Easter Saturday. I hope to make the next one! Have fun gang! And go out there and win one for the Dipper! :clap3:

Damn damn damn. California sucks.

Bite your tongue! DOES not!

:P

Tony (and all...) I'm thinking of doing lunch at this place! Altho, lunch to me... is 9:30 pm-ish. :rofl:

I'll be there early. Umm, how to get there.... down Eutaw to Pratt, then left? Down a block? Less? More?

Which one is The Nest? And what time? Because I will be there early! Gar-ron-teed.

The Nest used to be DSX. It's next door to what used to be the Wharf Rat.

And if that still doesn't work for you, it's on Pratt St across from the Convention Center.

And if that doesn't work for you, you probably shouldn't drink. ;)

I'll be there early. Umm, how to get there.... down Eutaw to Pratt, then left? Down a block? Less? More?

It's on the corner of Sharp and Pratt Sts. From Camden Yards, go north to Pratt. Go right (towards HarborPlace). It's two blocks (I think) down -- cross-streets go Eutaw, Howard, then Sharp I believe. It's the old DSX if you've ever been there -- right across from the Convention Center Pratt Street entrances.

Tony -- I am totally digging this partnership idea with The Nest. I am sooooo jazzed to be coming out to Hangout Night and the pre-game. :D:new_beer:

Witchy

As long as everything goes good, I will be there for the first Hangout Night of the season.

As much as I would like to attend the first Hangout Night of the year, and my second Hangout Night, I will not be able to attend. I have to blame my brother for this one. His engine in his car went up, and I offered to help him pay for a new one since he doesn't have the money. I will try to make the next one.

It's on the corner of Sharp and Pratt Sts. From Camden Yards, go north to Pratt. Go right (towards HarborPlace). It's two blocks (I think) down -- cross-streets go Eutaw, Howard, then Sharp I believe. It's the old DSX if you've ever been there -- right across from the Convention Center Pratt Street entrances.

Tony -- I am totally digging this partnership idea with The Nest. I am sooooo jazzed to be coming out to Hangout Night and the pre-game. :D:new_beer:

Witchy

Will you be "imbibing"? I will miss being there with y'all! :(

Someone keep an eye on scOtt! He has a long drive home.

Just to let every one know, it's fine to bring people who are not Hangouters and in fact, we are encouraging it. Yes, Hangout night is to meet and greet other Hangouters, but we are always open to new people and friends of Hangouters.

Just to make the point, we will give out an Orioles related prize to whoever brings the most friends to our Pre-game party at The Nest. See me or Scott and show us how many friends you brought. We'll announce the winner at the end of my question and answer session at 6:15.

Will you be "imbibing"? I will miss being there with y'all! :(

Someone keep an eye on scOtt! He has a long drive home.

That's the best part, Bob! I have an hour train ride til I even GET to my car! I can maintain like the vet I am. :)

Archived