8/16 - Red Sox vs. Orioles

86this

Just now, Sports Guy said:

Again, hasn’t pitched in like 4 or 5 days. His numbers are not good on 3+ days rest.

...or on 1 day rest or when coming in prior to the ninth inning or when he walks the first batter or during the summer season or vs Oakland or when...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Just waiting for Sportsguy to let us know that Kimbrel is still really good when he doesn't give up runs.

Oh, it’s coming. He’s gonna have a hard time starting arguments with this one though. If he walks the first batter, He’s done. He just totally gets unraveled. 

1 minute ago, Rbiggs2525 said:

I’m ready to see some double and triple A guys instead of Kimbrel/ Baker.

Who are these guys from AAA that you think can get it done up here. The lack of pitching depth in the high minors is a big problem for this club 

Sure Kimbrel sucks, but I blame more on our complete inability get a ball out of the infield to take advantage of a runner at third with less than 2 outs.(twice).but tonight this is absolutely on Burnes...he was God awful, and he hasn't been very good in a while..I hope hes not hurt...

2 minutes ago, Uli2001 said:

What's the point of even having Kimbrel on the roster anymore? He can't close, he can't pitch from ahead, he can't pitch from behind. I think the guy is just begging to be cut at this time.

Exactly LOL. There's so many rules for him. Can't have too little rest, can't have too much rest. Can't pitch in high leverage. Can't pitch with too LOW leverage.

Just now, baltfan said:

Who are these guys from AAA that you think can get it done up here. The lack of pitching depth in the high minors is a big problem for this club 

Not just this club.

Pretty much all of AAA is devoid of pitching talent.

They've all been called up to cover for injuries.

3 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Again, hasn’t pitched in like 4 or 5 days. His numbers are not good on 3+ days rest.

He can't pitch too much.
He can't pitch with too much rest.
He can't hold runners.
He can't throws strikes.

Maybe he just can't pitch anymore?