11 Mountcastle, Ryan
8 Hays, Austin
7 Santander, Anthony
7 Rutschman, Adley
7 Mateo, Jorge
5 Mancini, Trey
4 McCann, James
3 Urías, Ramón

Mounty (RH), Hays (RH), Santander (presumably batting RH), Adley (presumably batting RH), Mateo (RH), Mancini (RH), McCann (RH), Urias (RH)

I mean, this showcases why Elias over-indexed on LHH/SH. I think we knew that, but we have numbers over a 3-year period. But, additionally, this does help LHP at Camden. Just look at Irvin. He's at the top of the list of homers saved!

Statcast pregame broadcast had an interesting tidbit.

BAL bats +34 Run Value vs. fastballs among MLB best, but the Orioles split is +44 vs. righty fastballs, and -10 vs. lefty fastballs as we are about to face Kikuchi. 

I wonder if the park effect might contribute some there though.

• Upvote 1

I was in Wrigley coming home from camping in SD for this Swanson HR.  My 17 yo son leans over and says "doubt that makes it out in OPACY''.

https://baseballsavant.mlb.com/sporty-videos?playId=e4ef9598-caf1-4ca0-aeb4-a0e5e4644eea

My son and I shared a smile as fans on the L home were saying how that ball was crushed.  

Thanks for the reminder to check...

I was at yesterday’s game and didn’t see the broadcast, but I heard they said that of Bergman’s 39 homers in Houston the last 2 years, only 8 would have been homers in Camden Yards.  That’s crazy!

And then of course Bregman hit a homer that cleared the wall in the 7th inning.  

19 hours ago, oh-wee-ohs said:

....5 home runs I recall from Houston over Walltimore this series. 

That was the most I've ever seen in one series since they moved the wall back. The Astros made it look easy.