Arbruester and moving guys to relief

Tony-OH

I caught one of his starts down in Bowie last year or the year before and he was pitching while Stanton was on a rehab assignment.  He blew a couple fast balls by him that were low 90's.  Yes I know its Stanton and he's on rehab but it kind of caught me off guard seeing that.  

But aside from that, he gave off reliever vibes to me.  Even his mentality on the mound, he was intense with almost every batter.  When I saw him pitching, I remember thinking, I bet he would be a good reliever.  

I'm not a scout or even slightly educated on all the nuances of judging pitchers success. Just thought I'd add that slight anecdote.  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, OriolesUpAndDowns said:

I caught one of his starts down in Bowie last year or the year before and he was pitching while Stanton was on a rehab assignment.  He blew a couple fast balls by him that were low 90's.  Yes I know its Stanton and he's on rehab but it kind of caught me off guard seeing that.  

But aside from that, he gave off reliever vibes to me.  Even his mentality on the mound, he was intense with almost every batter.  When I saw him pitching, I remember thinking, I bet he would be a good reliever.  

I'm not a scout or even slightly educated on all the nuances of judging pitchers success. Just thought I'd add that slight anecdote.  

Those are good observations about his intensity on the mound. I've seen that at times as well.