8/29 at Dodgers

Moose Milligan

1 minute ago, RavensNOsGuy said:

This team is such trash. Do they even care?

Plenty of slammed bats and helmets. I think Gunnar would have chosen to hit a grand slam rather than striking out if he could have his preference.

1 minute ago, TopGunnar said:

4 hits, all 3 runs on 1 swing. What happened to this team guys? 

I wonder how much having to always come back in games screws with them. Or on rare occurrences when they get ahead, they know it will not last (I’m looking at you Burnes).  

Just now, TopGunnar said:

I think the team is too injured, too young and lacks the pitching depth to easily break out of a slump.  Plus, the deadline trades have hurt the team as much as they helped, at least in the short term.  That's my take anyway.

Just now, EddeeEddee said:

I think the team is too injured, too young and lacks the pitching depth to easily break out of a slump.  Plus, the deadline trades have hurt the team as much as they helped, at least in the short term.  That's my take anyway.

Could be right 

1 minute ago, Wavetrapper said:

I wonder how much having to always come back in games screws with them. Or on rare occurrences when they get ahead, they know it will not last (I’m looking at you Burnes).  

Could be 

2 minutes ago, Wavetrapper said:

They're just not scoring enough runs lately -- regardless of whether the pitching is good or not.  

5 hours ago, TopGunnar said:

This has been the O’s since mid June unfortunately. A lot of people just refuse to recognize it. We also have about 3-4 automatic outs in our lineup every single day, and lately that’s been more like 5-6