Orioles vs. White Sox 4/22/09 Game 2

weams

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish. I'm knowledgable and analytical about the game and I was a good player, but in a guppie in a highball glass sort of way. I was pretty good, but I was never going anywhere professionally and I got hurt very early in my college career. I'm nobody. I couldn't hold John Danks jock in my best day. Just a dude who likes baseball and studied it like crazy.

Heh, just giving you some game thread crap. I had seen you talk about your college injury before. Besides, I think Terry Mulholland is about 85 and is probably pitching to Julio Franco (using a walker) in North Dakota somewhere right now. ;)

I wish. I'm knowledgable and analytical about the game and I was a good player, but in a guppie in a highball glass sort of way. I was pretty good, but I was never going anywhere professionally and I got hurt very early in my college career. I'm nobody. I couldn't hold John Danks jock in my best day. Just a dude who likes baseball and studied it like crazy.

You're beating me in the OHFBBL.

You just can't walk Alexei Ramirez the way he is hitting right now. Poor fundamentals by Guts again tonight thus far.

He doesn't have much at all tonight.

He's thrown a few nice pitches. The fastball he threw by Ramirez in a fastball count was a good one. But his command is just terrible.

vatech I hope you are wrong, but I suspect you may be right. And that will be a year-killer for us. The entire season will look like August/September 2007-08.

Well, that would be bad but I was not expecting too much from the staff this year anyway.

Absolutely. I'm a lefty and I played this game too.

There are two main rules. You can't cross your front leg over your back leg on the kick. You can't land past a 45 degree angle drawn from the toe on the back foot. Everything else is legal. I'd agree he was really close on the 45 degree angle, but all good lefty moves are right on that edge.

I never knew the exact rule, thanks.

Every modern LH pick off move, meet MP. Get acquainted.

Hi LH pick off move, it's a pleasure to meet you! I must say I'm not fond of you when you hurt the Orioles. However should you choose to help the Orioles in the future, you best believe I won't be *****ing like I am now.

Sincerely,

Mashed Potatoes

I'm getting worried about his arm. He is showing some classic symptoms of arm trouble IMO. Working slow when you usually don't is a big one.

I don't even want to think about that. I can't imagine this rotation if Uehara or Bergeson is suddenly the best pitcher. Yikes.

I don't even want to think about that. I can't imagine this rotation if Uehara or Bergeson is suddenly the best pitcher. Yikes.

If that happens, bring up Pauley and Berken, release Eaton and just hope those guys swim rather than sink.

When Hill and/or Patton are/is ready, fit them into the rotation as well.

Archived