5/12 Rays at Orioles

PaulFolk

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He wasn't looking fastball on a 1-2 count. Pretty simple actually.

He had a good first at bat.

How often do you see those pitches sail by without the hitter ever flinching?

Very rarely.

I've seen Pie do it a handful of times this year. I think it's a function of Pie trying to be more patient... but when you're hitting with two strikes, you have to be at least a little defensive.

How often do you see those pitches sail by without the hitter ever flinching?

Very rarely.

I've seen Pie do it a handful of times this year. I think it's a function of Pie trying to be more patient... but when you're hitting with two strikes, you have to be at least a little defensive.

I'm just giving you a hard time dude.

Uh-oh, what's going on with Pie???

I can't believe people are making a big deal about how Pie reacted to one measly pitch. Jeez, people...

I've seen Nick take strike 3 because he was looking for something else somewhere else. But when Pie does it, it's a indication of something telling? Gimme a break...

I can't believe people are making a big deal about how Pie reacted to one measly pitch. Jeez, people...

I've seen Nick take strike 3 because he was looking for something else somewhere else. But when Pie does it, it's a indication of something telling? Gimme a break...

I think I'm more for Pie playing than against, but the fact that Trembley took him out may mean something.

Did you see what happened? He didn't come out. That is pretty damn weird.

I'm just giving you a hard time dude.

Uh-oh, what's going on with Pie???

Yea that was odd, and honestly Wiggington's Wiggle is so priceless. Everyones confused as to whats going on... then you see Wigginton waddle out of the dugout. Don't know why, but it struck me funny.

Archived