Wieters is coming up Friday.

Austin

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poor Chad Moeller...I hope they give him a few starts this week so he can show what he's go to pick up with another team. But dude just found out he had his job for a week more, if he doesn't find out after the game. I hope the organization had enough class to talk to him before the game.

Though I am thrilled with the call up. Gary Thorne's jaw hit home plate when that was announced.

Yeah, he was totally "whoa whoa whoa, did you just say what you I think you just said?"

Just bought a pair of nice seats on eBay - better get 'em quick, friends!

Who thinks we'll have a sellout crowd?!?

Vs the Tigers?

It will probably be around 85-90% capacity and they'll call it a sell out to help pad the news story.

I'm as excited as anyone, this is awesome and I can't wait until Friday to go to the game!

That being said, why not wait until June 9th? Will this move cost us millions? Or are they taking a calculated risk that he won't reach super 2? I'm very confused on why they would wait about 8 weeks, but not 9 more days.

And from the sounds of it...macphail also said they'll be another guy (hernandez) up for thursday's start so we have berken, hernandez, and wieters up this week

I'm elated

There is a manager in the first base dugout who shares your elation.

Won't be there Friday but I will be there the next day...wow this is awesome.

Do they let him face Verlander on Saturday or bring him back on Sunday. There will be an angry post about DT on either Saturday or Sunday. Zaun will catch one of those games.

Archived