Wieters is coming up Friday.

Austin

In the words of Shang Tsung,

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h1eYpssD7I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h1eYpssD7I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic!! Ill be in MD this weekend because we are having a baby shower and the wife is making it coed. So ill spend Saturday afternoon surrounded by baby crap and then haul ass up to Bmore for the game Saturday night. Sweeet!

Guest BrettMeister86

Man this offense is starting to get stacked.

Wiggy is heating up, Mora is making contact, Wieters on Friday, Jones is the best CF in baseball (yes I said it and stand by it), Markakis is slumping and still has great numbers, Reimold hits moon shots and plays a decent LF, and Scott is about to come off the DL.

This lineup is about to have incredible balance, power, and .OBP...

2B Roberts

CF Jones

RF Markakis

1B Huff

3B Mora

DH Scott

C Wieters

LF Reimold

SS Izturis

On another note, how refreshing is it to see our pitchers walk so few batters? Man what a turn around from last season its extremely rare to see more than 1 or 2 walks for any of our starters. Thats really nice, and I love how the organization has embraced the fundamental changes in pitching.

You guys think I'm good getting to the park earlier friday for some student tickets, or would it be better to grab some online beforehand? Just trying to get an idea of how many people may be there...

I'm in this boat....Would getting there at 5 be OK?

Archived