Over/Under: Orioles runs  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Over/Under: Orioles runs

I can see why Chicago gave up on Rich Hill.

I've seen enough too, Trembley. I'da pulled his arse after he hit what's his face with the bases loaded.

What an embarrassing road trip. I'm going to go puke all over my kitchen.[/QUOTE]

That's funny :laughlol:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did Melvin forget how many outs there were or something? He could have walked to 3b and beat the runner.

That's exactly what I jumped on here to see. ON replay- the runner wasn't even on the screen until the ball was leaving Mora's hands- WHY THE HELL didn't he tag 3rd???

As many times as it happens- I am still amazed how this team can go from good to pitifully bad in a matters of days.

You could have substituted Matusz, Britton and whoever else from Frederick's rotation for these three games and gotten better results. Much better, probably.

Damn Hank, we could have substituted you and I and not thrown less strikes than Hill did today.

Let me just say, I am not a Trembley defender, as he has made some horrible decisions with the horrendous roster he has to work with, yet he has also made some good decisions with the horrendous roster he has to work with. I am middle of the road with him.

I will say however, I would've pull Hill too, I'm tired of looking at that crap. I'm glad he pulled him there, very happy.

Archived