Over/Under: Orioles runs  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Over/Under: Orioles runs

Mora had no buisness swinging at that.

This team except for Adam Jones, simply does not care right now...

A player producing doesn't = them caring or not. I'm sure more people than Adam care right now. You can't tell me that someone like Oscar, Nolan or Matt don't care. Or Luke Scott.

Really, you can't say that anyone cares or not, you have no way of knowing. But I do think something's potentially wrong in the clubhouse or with the mindset of the team right now because this is stretching to 8 games now of awful execution.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Toronto indeed.

I don't see how it's not distracting for players as loud as it is.

Yeah, thats pretty bush how he blows it right at the top of Bass' windeup. But other than that I've always thought that Oakland had some pretty good fans. Really felt for them blowing those series w/ the Yankees earlier in the decade.

How awesome is Salazar? He gets down the line with the best of em, worth the price of admission right there.

We're only down 3-0, but there's a feeling and sense around here that we're down 13-0. We just need a big inning, Bass has been pitching great. Only 1 base runner allowed in his 4.1 IP.

Hats off to you Mr. Bass! :clap3:

We're only down 3-0, but there's a feeling and sense around here that we're down 13-0. We just need a big inning, Bass has been pitching great. Only 1 base runner allowed in his 4.1 IP.

Hats off to you Mr. Bass! :clap3:

You're right! While the offense hasn't shown up, this game is still within reach. If it wasn't for Hill then this would be a whole different ballgame.

Archived