When will we first hear...

bigbird

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the annual statement from the front office that "the true trade deadline is August 31 and not July 31".

You're becoming about as whiny as JTrea and OldFan. You've become annoying and your source seems to have dried up. Do us all a favor and stop posting if it's just going to be petty complaints and your hate threads on McPhail. It's like having to listen to a middle school age girl.

Well it is true, isn't it?

Depends. The easy trade deadline is July 31. The hard one is Aug 31. The Nats and D-Backs could claim the heck out of some guys, if they wanted, just to throw things off.

haha, Iactually did find this kinda funny, but since I am a fan, I choose to ignore the dysfuntionality.....We need to move someone....But on the other side of it, Id rather hold on to someone than pull a Bradford and not even get a bag of balls......

the annual statement from the front office that "the true trade deadline is August 31 and not July 31".

I'd expect that we might hear it from you, but since your source has been marginalized by the MacPhail regime my guess is that whatever we hear from you is the opposite of what is happening on the inside.

I agree BB. It's not like we are holding Roy Halladay and trying to get an extra top notch prospect. We aew holding Oscar Salazar, Aubrey Huff, Melvin Mora, Danny Baez and Felix Pie. George Sherrill is the only other guy that we be dealing that could actually get us something of value. Even if we are cutting salary this year to sign Sano and another international player or two, at least we are possibly bettering our future Orioles foundation.

For me, 80-82 is the same as 50-112. It means we have work to do before making the playoffs in the AL East. Everything else is just fluff.

Bigbird went from an interesting "insider" into nothing but a bah humbug cynic. Obnoxious.

I am sure you have provided much more to this board than BB has, right? I am sure the 117 posts you made before this one were board shattering. Lots of people can be sarcastic, lets leave it at the door.

His post is a valid point. The Orioles are getting better, but they couldn't be much worse. Only the Nationals were a worse organization than the Orioles. The Orioles, Royals, and Pirates all get lumped together in my book.

I am sure you have provided much more to this board than BB has, right? I am sure the 117 posts you made before this one were board shattering. Lots of people can be sarcastic, lets leave it at the door.

His post is a valid point. The Orioles are getting better, but they couldn't be much worse. Only the Nationals were a worse organization than the Orioles. The Orioles, Royals, and Pirates all get lumped together in my book.

If you believe that you aren't looking at the same team I am.

Archived