July 20th: Orioles vs. Yankees

Conway12

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
damn you and your closet homerism for BOS and NYY, Thorne! :angryfire: :cussing:

I swear, listening to that hack call many more BOS and NYY games is going to cause my TV to suffer an early demise. :mwahaha:

Just hit that Mute button buddy.

damn you and your closet homerism for BOS and NYY, Thorne! :angryfire: :cussing:

I swear, listening to that hack call many more BOS and NYY games is going to cause my TV to suffer an early demise. :mwahaha:

I am with you man. He calls out Manny but gushes over Arod. He is terrible and I hope they tie a can to him. He would fit well on the YES network

Both he and Palmer do that too much. It really is disgusting.

Hinske isn't a good player. He's average and off to a good start with the Yankees. You'd think he was Babe Ruth the way they just hyped him up. When Markakis hit one they didn't do that, just terrible.

Both he and Palmer do that too much. It really is disgusting.

Hinske isn't a good player. He's average and off to a good start with the Yankees. You'd think he was Babe Ruth the way they just hyped him up. When Markakis hit one they didn't do that, just terrible.

Exactly. Where's the love for Stick? :confused:

Peace:

It's OK, man: it's an older tube TV, and killing it because of Thorne would be the perfect excuse to buy a new one. :laughlol:

I really like DH, but our pitchers have too long pitched like they're intimidated by the yanks and sox. I don't know if it's the coaching staff scaring our guys or what, but you're big leaguers too. You have talent. Throw your best over the plate and take your chances.

Archived