8/8 Baltimore's Tillman @ Toronto's Cecil

bce086

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We've only got 4 decent bats in this lineup today.:angryfire:

Trembley's fault that Roberts fouled one off his foot? Trembleys fault we're playing on artificial turf and Mora has more experience and superior defense than Wiggy in this situation?

I think not on both accounts.

I know I'm late to the thread, so I didn't read through it

But how can Buck not notice the radar gun is broken? Last night Jim Johnson was coming in at 86/88. Both starters fastballs are showing mid 80s.

To his credit - Tillman is consistantly at 91 today. I think he was right around 93 in his last start and gearing it up to 95-96. He has only hit 94 a couple of times today. It seems like a nit-pick, but the dif between a 93-and a 96 mph fastball is huge, and possibly worth noting.

I know I'm late to the thread, so I didn't read through it

But how can Buck not notice the radar gun is broken? Last night Jim Johnson was coming in at 86/88. Both starters fastballs are showing mid 80s.

They both settle in on a thought and beat it into the ground. BTW Thorne has not given us our usual 10 minutes on the Yankees and the Red Sox.

To his credit - Tillman is consistantly at 91 today. I think he was right around 93 in his last start and gearing it up to 95-96. He has only hit 94 a couple of times today. It seems like a nit-pick, but the dif between a 93-and a 96 mph fastball is huge, and possibly worth noting.

I get your point but Buck specifically quoted the FB speed of the radar gone. "Tillman's fastball is still down in the mid 80's"

He still hasn't figured it out. I think Tillman would be getting rocked if he were that off, and Trembly would be like wtf and pull him.

Archived