8/8 Baltimore's Tillman @ Toronto's Cecil

bce086

Wow this is really frustrating. I guess it's easy to forget that we scored 7 runs yesterday because we have squandered so many chances today..

We're up against a no name lefty in a day game after a ight game on the road. What do you expect? They probably don't get to sleep before 4 AM after their nights on the town and then thay have to be at the ballpark early. It's a tough job and they're tired.:rolleyestf:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was one of the two clowns you douche.

Acceptance is the first step to getting better. Good job. Just keep working at it and someday you will become an actual functioning part of the community. We will all be so proud of you.

So you are saying consecutive pitches one was low and one was normal? I didn't realize a gun changed every thirty seconds. Good to know.

Yeah because that's what I said.:rolleyes:

Look if you want to discuss this intelligently then do so, but can the strawman arguments. I never said anything about consecutive pitches.

I'm also really not looking to debate how something electronic stops working. They don't necessarily break all at once. You sound kind of like some of the people that call tech support and don't understand why their satellite receiver is suddenly not working. "Well it worked yesterday".

Yeah because that's what I said.:rolleyes:

Look if you want to discuss this intelligently than do so, but can the strawman arguments. I never said anything about consecutive pitches.

I'm also really not looking to debate how something electronic stops working. They don't necessarily break all at once. You sound kind of like some of the people that call tech support and don't understand why their satellite receiver is suddenly not working. "Well it worked yesterday".

Chances are they did change the gun, I'm not arguing that. But when in the third inning, if you look at the first post I made that got you all worked up, I said he threw 85 and then 92 which most likely meant in the same inning he threw 90 and then 97. I find it hard to believe the gun's problem was fixed for one pitch during the first 6 and a half innings.

Archived