03/25 - vs. NYY ...TV GAME!!

markdublya

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great slide by Jones. Spring training? So what. Never turn down a chance to take out a SS, especially stupid jeter.

It broke up a DP, resulted in Cano throwing ball into LF. Run scores, Jones to 3rd, Luke to 2nd.

Wow MLB.com was raving all morning with their headlines about how the "Reigning Champions bring a star studded class on MLB.TV!!!"

And the O's are just destroying them in every way. God I wish this was opening day or something.

Great slide by Jones. Spring training? So what. Never turn down a chance to take out a SS, especially stupid jeter.

Sac fly to RF, Jones scores, Scott to 3rd. Weird play, the RF threw right at the catcher who had a chance to tag Jones but didn't even try.

Wigginton looks determined to get himself more PT. I like it.

Still no way he has the range to play 2B as any more then a backup. But, he could be a decent backup so long as we have Andino around if better defense is needed.

Think the o's young guns aren't taking this seriously with most of the Yankees making the trip. Remember that scrum that the rays got into with either the sox or the yanks a few years ago? It was kind of a we're not messing around anymore moment for the rays. Not saying this is the same thing. I'm sure the Yankees could care less. Just saying.

Archived