O. Cabrera Willing to Move to Third for Tejada

erb8472

I would agree that this group could be exceptional and would also allow us to trade Benson. If we were able to trade Tejada in the next two weeks for Kendrick, Shields and Santana and then send Benson to Colorado for Shealy I would be very excited.

I think honestly if we trade Benson we could get more than Shealy.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weaver has shoulder tendanitis now...How will that effect the idea of them trading Santana?

I would like to get Scot Shields but i want Aybar more...Offer them Tejada and Gibbons for Shields, Kendrick, Aybar and Santana....Include a little cash if needs be(say 5 million).

Weaver has shoulder tendanitis now...How will that effect the idea of them trading Santana?

Weaver and Escobar are both only supposed to miss one start. Doubtful that prevents them from trading Santana.

The only thing about Abreu is that it's been rumored that he didn't want to come here before.

He'll go anywhere as long as the team picks up his option year, because he won't get anywhere near that $16M in 2008 as a FA.

Do the Orioles believe Fahey is an everyday player at SS?

Why wouldn't we be asking for one of the 2 ML ready SS prospects? The Angels have another one in single A as well...They have 3 of the best SS propects in all of baseball and we don't ask for any of them? Makes no sense.

I really hope they don't value Fahey higher than Aybar or Wood.

I think they see Fahey for what he is.

A utility man.

Maybe they want the best 3 players they can get for Tejada and they view Shields, Kendrick and Santana as those 3.

I to would like to see a shortstop coming back.

What are our options for getting a minor league shorstop to replace Tejada besides with the Angels crew?

Could we flip Shields for a short stop?

Or trade Benson for one?

I really hope they don't value Fahey higher than Aybar or Wood.

Come on, Rob, you can't honestly think anybody who's ever even seen a baseball, yet alone played the game, thinks that Fahey is more valuable than either of these two guys. I am nervous that they might consider Fahey an everyday player though.

Even though he doesn't play SS, I'd prefer Kendrick to Aybar, obviously Wood would be my #1 choice but I doubt we can get both Wood and Santana/Weaver for Tejada.

Archived