The Upcoming 'Tony-OH Expose' Timeline...

Greg Pappas

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

06-21-2010, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Tony-OH

The more I know, the more I want to just close this place down. I'm embarrassed, disgusted, and feel betrayed. When it all comes out, you guys can make your own opinions, but clearly I'm not a happy camper.

I am terrified to know what this really means. I have a lot of respect for the folks here that run Orioles Hangout. And I have read Tony's words for many years.

If he is using this kind of language, I can't imagine how incredibly bad this news might be.

I am telling you, I pray its not my own belief -- that someone or some group of people in the Orioles organization is deliberately sabotaging the team's success for whatever reason.

I know a lot of you think that its all a big conspiracy theory, but I am getting a very sad, nasty and unflappable feeling that this might be the truth.

MSK

I am terrified to know what this really means. I have a lot of respect for the folks here that run Orioles Hangout. And I have read Tony's words for many years.

If he is using this kind of language, I can't imagine how incredibly bad this news might be.

I am telling you, I pray its not my own belief -- that someone or some group of people in the Orioles organization is deliberately sabotaging the team's success for whatever reason.

I know a lot of you think that its all a big conspiracy theory, but I am getting a very sad, nasty and unflappable feeling that this might be the truth.

MSK

Recognizing that office politics can do genuine damage doesn't require you to be a conspiracy nut. I don't know whether that's the case here or not, but it's not my main worry in any case. Of all the the things that have been speculated on, I'm most worried about the possibility that the scouting department is responsible for shoddy info reaching the draft and development guys and we're ending up with 2nd tier talent as a result.

Recognizing that office politics can do genuine damage doesn't require you to be a conspiracy nut. I don't know whether that's the case here or not, but it's not my main worry in any case. Of all the the things that have been speculated on, I'm most worried about the possibility that the scouting department is responsible for shoddy info reaching the draft and development guys and we're ending up with 2nd tier talent as a result.

You get what you pay for...age old truth.

Go cheap on scouting in terms of quality, quantity, and finances....ya get cheap results.

Well I'm definitely intrigued. I hope it's not that bad but...ugh. It's the Orioles and it can only get worse.

Pappas, kudos to you on the teasers :)

I'm definitely interested, I mean the situation is about as crappy as possible what else could come out to make it worse?

Archived