Duke Vs Md

Sports Guy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maryland is exceeding my expectations a whole lot. Bowers has been a presence inside (something we haven't had for a while) and the 2 leading md scorers are Nik and Gilcrest...exactly who we want to be at the top for us. It's a low scoring game. Whoever gets a break out will probably win it.

Why is Bowers still in the game? He isnt doing anything on the rebounding side. I'd like to see some more Ibekwe and let him have some isolation outside with the bigger defender. If they are going to stay in this game they need to get some fouls on the Duke forwards.

Would be nice to see JG get his head out of his rear. I have no problem with him shooting but he needs to pass the ball around more. Except for NCM, nobody else is touching the ball in the front court. NCM rules.

Ibekwe was clearly in bounds on that last play. Another blown call by the refs. Md needs to slow down a little on offense.

One more thing, the Cameron Crazies are a joke. Their a mix between a soccer match, a bunch of nerds, and having your mother at the game. They used to have a great environment for sports but this current crowd is such a caricature of what they used to be. They arent intimidating or imposing, just pathetic and silly.

One more thing, the Cameron Crazies are a joke. Their a mix between a soccer match, a bunch of nerds, and having your mother at the game. They used to have a great environment for sports but this current crowd is such a caricature of what they used to be. They arent intimidating or imposing, just pathetic and silly.

My feeling exactly. They're a bunch of douche bags who have nothing better to do than use their daddys' money to buy face paint.

Archived