9/2: Sox-O's rubber game

PaulFolk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, but you have to be kidding.

I thought the game threads were a place to comment on the game, enjoy a little online fan experience.

Vent frustration? Really?

Uh, yeah... really. If I don't vent my frustration here, I break remote controls.

I've sorta learned this year to not watch as much.

That said, I wasn't venting frustration, I was making an observation. Bergesen very CLEARLY has nothing tonight. Zippy slider and a flat sinker. Conversely, Matsuzaka has very good stuff tonight. The Orioles aren't a very good team. They're down by 5 runs.

Let the optimism run freely!!!

Yes, actually. Read the responses to your own thread. I'm not the only one that thinks this. We are commenting on the game. When the game itself is frustrating, how can you expect the comments to be 'better luck next game' and 'well, we've already won some games, I guess we can lose some too'. Unfortunately, the fan experience of the Orioles for the past 13 years has been frustrating.

Again, sorry if I'm being curt with you, but you might be able to tell I'm a little frustrated right now.

Pretty sure that is why there is a Rants section on the board.

Uh, yeah... really. If I don't vent my frustration here, I break remote controls.

I've sorta learned this year to not watch as much.

That said, I wasn't venting frustration, I was making an observation. Bergesen very CLEARLY has nothing tonight. Zippy slider and a flat sinker. Conversely, Matsuzaka has very good stuff tonight. The Orioles aren't a very good team. They're down by 5 runs.

Let the optimism run freely!!!

Never quoted you my friend...

No Hitter... No more!

Nah, just to the ones who think games end after 2 innings.

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

Have you even read my posts? If I gave up on the team after two innings, why would I be watching and posting in the game thread, let alone watching the O's at all?

By the way, I didn't post until page 2, when you brought up this childish crusade of sunshine and rainbows. We saw the sox come back from 5 down last night, we came back against them from 10 runs last year, but to come out and say after after giving up 3 unearned runs, 5 runs in total, that this will be the O's finest hour is absurd.

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

Have you even read my posts? If I gave up on the team after two innings, why would I be watching and posting in the game thread, let alone watching the O's at all?

By the way, I didn't post until page 2, when you brought up this childish crusade of sunshine and rainbows. We saw the sox come back from 5 down last night, we came back against them from 10 runs last year, but to come out and say after after giving up 3 unearned runs, 5 runs in total, that this will be the O's finest hour is absurd.

I may be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that I have never cited anything you have posted as an example of a naysayer.

And yes, my optimism runs deep. A 5-run comeback would be wonderful right now.

Archived