2. Gary Allenson story 1 2

• 15 replies
    • 4.2k views
    • 18 replies
    • 1.9k views
  3. Facing facts 1 2 3

• 30 replies
    • 3.3k views

• And I suppose the million dollar question is... which of them will fit the totally unknown Rubenstein budget?
    • I couldn't care less what Aaron Judge thinks about anything. And I'll still hate looking at that wall even after the O's win the WS next year.
    • Hold up a second. I'm not stating that an impact hasn't resulted from the relocation. I'm stating that Baltimore had no case for keeping the Nationals out of DC and that the market can (and does) support two teams. The ownership of the Orioles got a heck of a bribe with MASN, which should have resulted additional monies that would have lessened the monetary impact of the Nationals.  I'm sure it did to some extent even if he network was underutilized.  
    • Do you think the W/L record would be noticeably different over the past three years with the old dimensions? I don't. Talent wins in any park.
    • It might be relevant but we don’t know what the economic impact of that was back then. Do you have evidence of that?  Were people traveling from the Baltimore area to DC to watch the senators?  What was the loss of the area and how did it impact ticket sales?