• 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • It absolutely counts.  Context is something the idiot leaves out, every single time.   I reversed out the S & B's, good catch as it wasn't intentional.  61% with the ABS plays.     It's the sentence he started out with.  He continuously does it and yes, I single him out every time.  And will continue to do so.  The guys openly admits he doesn't watch the games, reads the boxscore & comes in with his ridiculous takes. Absolutely, always something to work on.  Pipe dream with a high strikeout guy and the ABS.  Thank goodness, at least for him, the Orioles are more than good with where he's at.
    • I saw Aaron Hicks release from the Angels went through.    Maybe he rather than Ryan McKenna is in Cincinnati this weekend to try and help Mullins and Cowser out with Andrew Abbott and Nick Lodolo.    It'd be especially quick if they could troll NYY with him in there against Rodon today - I believe he is better right-handed.
    • I think it means it was 12 balls and 9 strikes in the 6th inning and then the math would work out. Of course, that assumes he’s right/being honest about what it what through 5 IP. 
    • There was no reason for him to enter that game. 
    • Yeah, I agree. I think Baumann is fine. I half expect for them to option Akin because that buys them time to make a more permanent decision. We'll find out pretty darn soon, I presume.