3/14 Orioles against the Pirates!

Who's On 1st

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kakes rips one past the 1B into the corner. Tries for third and out. Third out at third. Seems not a terrible decision to me... anybody?

The cardinal rule is you never make the third out (or first out) at third base.

Then again, it's spring training, so who cares?

Nice try, but no dice for Nick on that XBH. Perfectly acceptable to try that during ST.

Making the third out at third is never acceptable.

When is Buck going to clean up this bush baserunning.

We have already had two runners thrown out at the plate for the first or second out of the inning and now this. With Vlad on deck. You don't just throw a switch on opening day and all of a sudden play sound fundamental baseball.

You practice how you will play!!!!!!!!!!

We have already had two runners thrown out at the plate for the first or second out of the inning and now this. With Vlad on deck. You don't just throw a switch on opening day and all of a sudden play sound fundamental baseball.

I don't know. As soon as I saw the ball rattling in the corner I was thinking three. Even with two outs.

Don't the Orioles play the Pirates this year? Maybe he was testing his arm. You only get so many opportunities to do that.

Archived