The Orioles continue to insult their fans

JTrea81

See, I'm not angry about it. And getting angry about it is really short-sighted by the fans, IMO. Go ahead, get all angry at the concessions and souvenir people. I'll direct my vitriol to the rank ass "baseball" being played in the park.

don't be surprised when you see less orange at the yard then. you are cutting off your own dick, and you can't even see it.

Hey, watch the language.

And I'm not going to be surprised in the slightest if you represent the average fan. Not to mention that I suffer from no delusions about the psychological makeup of Baltimore. Napoleonic is putting it nicely. Severe Inferiority Complex is probably more apt. Getting all moany about this kind of thing in reaction to losing? Come on.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, watch the language.

And I'm not going to be surprised in the slightest if you represent the average fan. Not to mention that I suffer from no delusions about the psychological makeup of Baltimore. Napoleonic is putting it nicely. Severe Inferiority Complex is probably more apt. Getting all moany about this kind of thing in reaction to losing? Come on.

its a loser mentality. and the franchise has embraced this.

its like when pickles changed their sign to " welcome baseball fans"

we don't deserve a team. no pride.

Is the limited amount of money they earn worth the loss of respect and the anger from the Orioles fans that they so desperately want to come back to the ballpark?
I'm pretty sure the Orioles can't dictate what is and is not sold in the retail store, as that is handled by an outside party. I'm sure their contract is to sell officially licensed MLB merchandise, and that the company can stock the store however they like.

ask the players what they think about it.

They probably don't care for it. You know what they really don't like? THE SCORE!

If it's a weighted scale, the score would be like 99.9 percent of what they care about. Concessions and souvenirs, .1. If that.

The way the Yankees fans treat Orioles fans is abysmal, and the Orioles profess they don't want to see those fans at the park anymore yet they are selling Yankees gear in Oriole Park. How two-faced is that?

It's. Not. The. Orioles. Selling. The. Gear.

I'm pretty sure the Orioles can't dictate what is and is not sold in the retail store, as that is handled by an outside party. I'm sure their contract is to sell officially licensed MLB merchandise, and that the company can stock the store however they like.

terminate them then. find somebody else to sell the merchandise.

They probably don't care for it. You know what they really don't like? THE SCORE!

If it's a weighted scale, the score would be like 99.9 percent of what they care about. Concessions and souvenirs, .1. If that.

homefield advantage: how does it work?

terminate them then. find somebody else to sell the merchandise.

:laughlol::laughlol::laughlol: Sure, they'll break a 12-year contract over some Yankees tees.

Seriously. Only Baltimore fans would get this pissed at what's being sold in the concourse when the team is losing. It's almost like a built in diversion the front office doesn't even have to orchestrate themselves. The fans themselves take care of it for them. OH MY GOD WE LOST AGAIN, WE NEED TO ERADICATE ALL THOSE OTHER TEAMS MERCH FROM BEING SOLD! THAT'LL MAKE THINGS BETTER! :bs:

Seriously. Only Baltimore fans would get this pissed at what's being sold in the concourse when the team is losing. It's almost like a built in diversion the front office doesn't even have to orchestrate themselves. The fans themselves take care of it for them. OH MY GOD WE LOST AGAIN, WE NEED TO ERADICATE ALL THOSE OTHER TEAMS MERCH FROM BEING SOLD! THAT'LL MAKE THINGS BETTER! :bs:

what part about this being symptomatic of a loser ATTITUDE didn't you understand?

Archived