Game 1 vs. Tampa Bay Rays - Friday, 6/10/2011

The Rick

I hate off days!

O's face off in a 3 game weekend tilt vs. the 33-29 Tampa Bay Rays on Friday at 7:05 PM at Camden Yards. The Rays are 19-13 on the road, they're 2.5 out of 1st and 3 games ahead of the Orioles.

It's Hellickson, who has been red hot lately, vs. Arrieta, who hasn't been.

Both the Rays & O's are riding 3 game winning streaks heading into Friday's game.

Lineups to come.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate off days!

O's face off in a 3 game weekend tilt vs. the 33-29 Tampa Bay Rays on Friday at 7:05 PM at Camden Yards. The Rays are 19-13 on the road, they're 2.5 out of 1st and 3 games ahead of the Orioles.

It's Hellickson, who has been red hot lately, vs. Arrieta, who hasn't been.

Both the Rays & O's are riding 3 game winning streaks heading into Friday's game.

Lineups to come.

Off days suck! At least I knew I could watch the Sox and Yanks, which as much as I hate them, they play fun games, but then mother nature pushed that game's start back to 10:30. So Thursday night pretty much sucked!

I hate off days!

The Linups, thanks Roch.

For the Orioles:

J.J. Hardy SS

Nick Markakis RF

Adam Jones CF

Vladimir Guerrero DH

Matt Wieters C

Luke Scott 1B

Mark Reynolds 3B

Felix Pie LF

Robert Andino 2B

Jake Arrieta RHP

For the Rays:

Johnny Damon DH

Ben Zobrist 2B

Evan Longoria 3B

Casey Kotchman 1B

B.J. Upton CF

John Jaso C

Sam Fuld LF

Justin Ruggiano RF

Reid Brignac SS

Jeremy Hellickson RHP

Off days suck! At least I knew I could watch the Sox and Yanks, which as much as I hate them, they play fun games, but then mother nature pushed that game's start back to 10:30. So Thursday night pretty much sucked!

I hate off days!

Yeah, I mean I was forced to watch the NBA. Granted, it's been a really good series, but I can't really pretend to care.

I was so bored I had no other option than to drink 10 beers and still watch the Red Sox/Yankees game, of course causing me to be fairly miserable today by no fault but my own.

Archived