In the Long Run, Would We Be Better Off Dealing Jones?

Greg Pappas

Green is an inferior color, and if you are choosing to like that one, it speaks volumes about the other opinions you form.

Emerald is the superior choice.

[emoji6]

And... Scene.

This is 50% of all forum-based interaction.

I don't know man, I tried to hint this to MrOrange earlier but if you are posting on an Orioles board the only proper favorite colors are orange and black!

;)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for reminding me, two years after the fact, to never form an opinion based on information available at a particular time. Message boards should really be about tea, cross stitching, and discussing one's favorite colors anyway, no? Mine's green, by the way.

What a bizarre bump. Happy holidays, though, boss.

I didn't bump the thread. And my comment wasn't intended as a personal shot at you. I'm sure most posters in July 2011 would have been shocked to learn that the O's went to the playoffs in two of the next three seasons.

I didn't bump the thread. And my comment wasn't intended as a personal shot at you. I'm sure most posters in July 2011 would have been shocked to learn that the O's went to the playoffs in two of the next three seasons.

Yep. I bumped it because I thought it was interesting how rasmus vs. jones was viewed back then and how they are perceived now. It's not meant to call anyone out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread makes me sick to the stomach. Funny how Jtrea was spot on. I know everyone hates him but I found that interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't hate Jtrea. I disagree with most of what he says, but there's nothing wrong with that.

This thread makes me sick to the stomach. Funny how Jtrea was spot on. I know everyone hates him but I found that interesting.

I don't hate JTrea at all, but all he really said in this thread was that the Hardy signing showed the Orioles were trying to win now, so he wouldn't trade Jones for prospects. Not exactly rocket science. However, it would be fun to look at what JTrea's plan for "winning now" looked like at the time.

P.S. -- Just looked. JTrea was making a big push for us to go heavy after Prince Fielder.

I don't hate JTrea at all, but all he really said in this thread was that the Hardy signing showed the Orioles were trying to win now, so he wouldn't trade Jones for prospects. Not exactly rocket science. However, it would be fun to look at what JTrea's plan for "winning now" looked like at the time.

P.S. -- Just looked. JTrea was making a big push for us to go heavy after Prince Fielder.

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.” ― George Carlin

Pun intended?

Archived