In the Long Run, Would We Be Better Off Dealing Jones?

Greg Pappas

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't remember that I ever went that far, but I do remember being very fond of Pie and the way he seemed to love to play. But yes exercises like this are great. It helps all of us see how easily we get caught up in one or two people as if the franchise cannot exist without them. I love looking at ANY of the Teixeira threads. Love em.

It's amazing the things we think we know.

Thanks for reminding me, two years after the fact, to never form an opinion based on information available at a particular time. Message boards should really be about tea, cross stitching, and discussing one's favorite colors anyway, no? Mine's green, by the way.

What a bizarre bump. Happy holidays, though, boss.

Thanks for reminding me, two years after the fact, to never form an opinion based on information available at a particular time. Message boards should really be about tea, cross stitching, and discussing one's favorite colors anyway, no? Mine's green, by the way.

What a bizarre bump. Happy holidays, though, boss.

So why are you MrOrange if you favorite color is green?

Message boards should really be about ... discussing one's favorite colors anyway, no? Mine's green, by the way.

Green is an inferior color, and if you are choosing to like that one, it speaks volumes about the other opinions you form.

Emerald is the superior choice.

[emoji6]

And... Scene.

This is 50% of all forum-based interaction.

Archived