Angelos may be mandating the signing of Fielder!

Roll Tide

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You mean the people who want to see the Orioles win at all costs? Yeah I just hate fans like that.

You can take your self-righteous attitude elsewhere. I've seen enough of you ridiculing intelligent fans who have actual thoughts as to how the team could be better.

This is what I don't understand they keep saying pitching pitching pitching yet we aren't in on any of the big fa pitchers. any of the other teams #4 or 5 would be our #1 yet we talk about trading Guthrie and other team are inquiring about JJ. Our other pitchers are rookies or very unproven with a BIG Question mark, Yet we talk about getting Prince it makes NO sence come on DD go out and get us a real #1 or #2 starter. Practice what you preach!!!!

Proves? Seriously? How very-Treaian of you.

OK ...So now I'm a Trea follower cause I want to see the Orioles get Fielder. With the revenue the Nationals added Werth . A Dunn, and now a big contract is being offered to CJ WILSON....But the poor Orioles are broke....Seriously Jim do you really buy that?

OK ...So now I'm a Trea follower cause I want to see the Orioles get Fielder. With the revenue the Nationals added Werth . A Dunn, and now a big contract is being offered to CJ WILSON....But the poor Orioles are broke....Seriously Jim do you really buy that?

A similarity doesn't require a hierarchy. No one said you followed anything or anyone.

I don't believe the Orioles are broke. And still don't think Fielder (et al) make any sense for the O's.

Im not in in anyone's fan club TS .... I still think the chances of us getting Fielder is pretty low. I wanted the Orioles to start being a player in free agency like (HE) did in the mid 90s. The Orioles can afford to be and anyone who thinks they cant is Naive.

Come on ... The Nats gave big contract out last year in free agency and they have a 6 year offer on the table and are on the verge of signing CJ Wilson and all the Orioles can afford is leftover rubbish.

I didn't mean for you to think I was referring to you.

We heard the same crap about Teixeira. What happened? Four teams put a better offer on the table, including the Nationals.

I'll be glad when Fielder signs somewhere so that all the folks who are only interested in signing big names to stupid contracts go back in hiding.

Really ... I dont see anyone here saying sign Fielder and dont do anything else....The Orioles can make several moves to better the team.

Personally the Orioles should spend money on Fielder rather than a Cuban OF that has no track record in the majors. They have trade chips add Andino to the list.

The Nationals have never had a payroll higher than the Orioles and they probably won't this year either, even if they sign Wilson. Don't let that stop your rant though.

I didn't mean for you to think I was referring to you.

We heard the same crap about Teixeira. What happened? Four teams put a better offer on the table, including the Nationals.

Thanks

I will believe a signing of Fielder when they announce it. I can hope cant I?

It's my opinion that Angello's has plenty of loot and is and has always been willing to open up his wallet for the right players, but that he hasn't had the right guy Mcphail for example not since maybe Gillick to close the deal!!! Hopefully DD is a better closer that Mcphail and Fielder will be ours.

Really ... I dont see anyone here saying sign Fielder and dont do anything else....The Orioles can make several moves to better the team.

Personally the Orioles should spend money on Fielder rather than a Cuban OF that has no track record in the majors. They have trade chips add Andino to the list.

I'm not sure what this has to do with what I said.

Why on Earth would ANYONE logically look at the past 14 years and start a thread with this title based off of a tweet by Jon Heyman of all people!?!?!?!? And hey Jon Heyman, nobody in Major League Baseball is going to believe for a second that Peter Angelos is MANDATING that his new general manager spends $150+MM on one player.

Get a new schtick. Most of us weren't born yesterday. No offense intended everyone, but give me a break with this stuff!!!

Archived