Prince could accept 3 year deal

Osandbohs83

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I mean...
I read a report yesterday afternoon stating that there was a 99 percent chance that the Nationals wouldn't sign him, and another one late last night stating that the Nats and agent Scott Boras made significant strides toward an agreement.

Roch is already half-saying it here.

Let's read between the lines here:

I read a report yesterday afternoon stating that there was a 99 percent chance that the Nationals wouldn't sign him, and another one late last night stating that the Nats and agent Scott Boras made significant strides toward an agreement.

What are you trying to tell us, Roch? Hmmmmmm? You don't think we can break your little code?

On a serious note, I heard somewhere that Brian Roberts is skipping FanFest because the Orioles are going to announce the signing of Prince Fielder, but Roberts and Fielder don't get along. Apparently Roberts' cousin used to date Fielder's vegan yoga instructor and they had a nasty breakup and some things were said. Hurtful things. Things that you can't take back.

Just heard Timmy K say its very likely he signs with either DC or Texas...said it would be an upset if one of those 2 didn't get him.

Well, it must be Texas. It's definitely not the Nats. Rumor has it that Prince went to high school with the guy that plays Teddy Roosevelt and he's pretty upset with the club for never letting him win the Presidents Race.

Just heard Timmy K say its very likely he signs with either DC or Texas...said it would be an upset if one of those 2 didn't get him.

I think you could have reported that and have been just as accurate. I mean this isn't rocket science. Either the Rangers sign Darvish or they don't. If they don't, Fielder will be a Ranger. If they do, Fielder will be a Nat. Who else is there in this conversation to be taken seriously?

Basically hinges on Darvish. Prince probably prefers Texas due to DH/ballpark but if Texas can't afford him he will go to DC. Makes too much sense.

On a serious note, I heard somewhere that Brian Roberts is skipping FanFest because the Orioles are going to announce the signing of Prince Fielder, but Roberts and Fielder don't get along. Apparently Roberts' cousin used to date Fielder's vegan yoga instructor and they had a nasty breakup and some things were said. Hurtful things. Things that you can't take back.

I know this is inaccurate because Roberts is best friends and offseason workout buddy with every big name free agent. In fact, my source tells me Roberts and Fielder were seen having a tofu burger just recently. Though the source did say he could have been mistaken since the lights were dimmed at Roberts request.

I know this is inaccurate because Roberts is best friends and offseason workout buddy with every big name free agent. In fact, my source tells me Roberts and Fielder were seen having a tofu burger just recently. Though the source did say he could have been mistaken since the lights were dimmed at Roberts request.

I heard about that! During that meal a ten year old asked Roberts to sign his autograph. As he was signing, he got extremely dizzy and his left eyeball started bulging out of his socket. He collapsed and had to be taken out of the restaurant on a stretcher. Rumor has it the kid put his "Brian Robe(squiggly line)" signed-ball on eBay.

Archived