Bye Bye to Danny O'Brien?

Floater

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't root for injuries, especially to someone who seems like a good person and is in college. The kid came in here sold jerseys for the school, and graduated in three years. What can you argue about?

And hell, he may not even go to Vandy. Apparently Wisconsin is in the mix, too. I wish he'd have stayed at Maryland and continued pursuing his education and winning games. But I won't harbor ill will for him going elsewhere. College kids move on all the time. They go to a different grad school all the time. Big deal?

The more that is coming out about DOB, the more I like the fact that he is gone. Bruce Laird on The Fan today said DOB did not once address the team before or after games this year. Took no leadership role at all and didn't try to rise up and win the starting job when it was taken from him.

He may be a great kid, but if that is true, I am glad he left the program.

The more that is coming out about DOB, the more I like the fact that he is gone. Bruce Laird on The Fan today said DOB did not once address the team before or after games this year. Took no leadership role at all and didn't try to rise up and win the starting job when it was taken from him.

He didn't do those things because of Edsall obviously.

Except for the fact that he actually did get the starting job back? Thanks for playing, Bruce. Next.

Archived